adidas Australia Pty Ltd., trading as TaylorMade-adidas Golf (“TaylorMade”) is committed to the performance and durability of its products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
With respect to golf clubs purchased from an authorised Australian TaylorMade Authorized Stockist, TaylorMade warrants, to the original consumer only (i.e., the first end-consumer who purchases the golf club in question), that its golf clubs will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for two years from the original retail purchase date from an authorised Australian retailer (the “two year warranty”). In the case of any golf club for which the consumer wishes to exercise the two year warranty, the consumer presents proof of purchase in the form of an original register receipt from the authorised Australian retailer from whom the consumer purchase the product, or, in the case of the five year warranty, the consumer presents such proof of purchase upon request; and (2) the golf club has not been abused, altered, defaced or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party.
A club that has undergone conventional club modifications (e.g., reshafting, regripping) will be covered by this warranty policy only if no damage was done as a result of the modification. It is within TaylorMade’s sole discretion to determine whether any damage was caused to the club by such modification. Consumer introduction dates for all TaylorMade golf clubs can be found at www.taylormadegolf.com.
With respect to all other products (including apparel, footwear, golf balls) excluding accessories, TaylorMade warrants, to the original consumer only, that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for two years, and for accessories for one year, from the original retail purchase date from an authorised Australian retailer provided (1) the consumer presents proof of purchase in the form of an original register receipt from the authorised Australian retailer from whom the consumer purchased the product; and (2) the product has not been abused, altered, defaced, or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party. It is within TaylorMade’s sole discretion to determine whether any damages were caused to the product by wilful actions or neglect of the consumer or third party.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. All cosmetic and other repairs not covered under this warranty may be made for a fee.
If a defect in a genuine TaylorMade product appears during the warranty period of the product, and the consumer complies with the requirements above, TaylorMade in its sole discretion, will (1) repair the defect; (2) replace the defective product with same or comparable product; or (3) refund your actual purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual use or the then-current market value of the defective product in any instance where the product is no longer available and repair is not possible, upon prompt return of the product to TaylorMade through any authorised Australian retailer.
If a consumer has warranty questions or wishes to obtain warranty service, please contact the nearest authorised Australian retailer. The consumer is responsible for shipping charges to return the defective product. TaylorMade will return the repaired or replacement product at no charge.
- Warranty claims will be handled at TaylorMade’s sole discretion, pursuant to the terms and conditions stated above.
- With respect to golf clubs with a consumer introduction date before November 17, 2006, any repaired or replacement product will be warranted from (1) the consumer introduction date of the original golf club; or (2) the date of purchase of the original golf club from an authorised Australian retailer, whichever is longer, not from the repair or replacement date.
- With respect to golf clubs with a consumer introduction date on or after November 17, 2006, and for all other products, any repaired or replacement golf club will be warranted from the date or purchase of the original golf club from an authorised Australian retailer, not from the repair or replacement date.
- This warranty is in addition to other rights and benefits the consumer may have under law in relation to the goods to which this warranty relates, as described at the beginning of this policy. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY CONSUMER GUARANTEES IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER OR SELLER (INCLUDING TaylorMade).
- WHERE CONSUMER GUARANTEES IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, TaylorMade LIMITS ITS LIABILITY WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS ENTITLED TO DO SO: In respect of services, to the resupply of the relevant services, or paying you the cost of that resupply; and in respect of goods, the repair or replacement of the relevant goods or paying you the cost of that repair or replacement. OTHERWISE, TaylorMade IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO ANY PERSON (HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF TaylorMade PRODUCTS.
- No person, agent, distributor, dealer, authorised Australian retailer or other third party is authorised to change, modify, or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.
- The Warranty Policy above applies to TaylorMade products that have been purchased from an authorised Australian retailer. An "authorised Australian retailer" is a person to whom TaylorMade supplies TaylorMade golf clubs and/or other TaylorMade product for resale. A full listing of authorised Australian retailers (stockists) is available at www.taylormadegolf.com.
- Any dispute concerning this warranty policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- For help, contact Customer Service at TaylorMade-adidas Golf, 767 springvale road mulgrave, vic 3170 australia, 1800 700 011TaylorMade is a registered trademark of Taylor Made Golf Company, Inc. © adidas Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
adidas Golf is committed to golfers and delivering footwear that satisfies your needs as a golfer. This is reflected in our 60 Day Fit & Comfort guarantee and means that you can purchase adidas golf footwear with confidence. Quite simply, if you are not happy with our golf footwear (limited to our current season adizero one, adizero Sport II (spikeless), adizero TR, Pure360, Tour360 ATV M1, Ashworth Cardiff ADC II, W adizero Tour II, W adizero Sport II, W adistar, W Ashworth Cardiff ADC II) you can return the shoes to your store of purchase within 60 days of the date of purchase for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price.
These terms and conditions apply to the adidas Golf 60 Day Fit & Comfort Guarantee (“60 Day F&C”). Please note that 60 Day F&C and these terms and conditions do not affect your rights under the Australian/New Zealand Consumer Law or other applicable law.
- 60 Day F&C applies to any purchase by a person (an “Eligible Participant”) between 27 Jan 2014 and 31 December 2014 of adidas adult golf footwear within the 2014 adizero one, adizero Sport II (spikeless), adizero TR, Pure360, Tour360 ATV M1, Ashworth Cardiff ADC II, W adizero Tour II, W adizero Sport II, W adistar, W Ashworth Cardiff ADC II golf footwear ranges (“60 Day F&C Footwear”). 60 Day F&C applies to purchases by Eligible Participants of 60 Day F&C Footwear from any participating retailer in Australia or New Zealand, excluding adidas factory outlets. 60 Day F&C does not apply to purchases made through adidas eCommerce platforms.
- An Eligible Participant is entitled to return their 60 Day F&C Footwear for an exchange (up to the value of the purchase price of the 60 Day F&C Footwear) or claim a refund on the purchase price of the 60 Day F&C Footwear within 60 days of the date of purchase if they are not completely satisfied with the 60 Day F&C Footwear.
- To make an exchange or claim a refund under these terms and conditions an Eligible Participant must, within 60 days of the date of purchase, take the 60 Day F&C Footwear back to the store of purchase and present the original valid receipt.
- All returns must be made within 60 days from the date of purchase, as shown on the receipt issued at the time of purchase.
- 60 Day F&C returns are limited to one return per purchase of 60 Day F&C Footwear by an Eligible Participant. 60 Day F&C does not apply to 60 Day F&C Footwear which is provided as an exchange or following a refund made under these terms and conditions.
- Any refund will be for the purchase price only. Refunds will be given using the original payment method.
- TaylorMade adidas Golf retains sole discretion to withhold any exchange or refund, without liability, if a claimant does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants will be asked to provide details as to why they are not satisfied with the 60 Day F&C Footwear, so that TaylorMade adidas Golf can use this information for the purposes of research and analysis.
- TaylorMade adidas golf reserves the right to cancel or extend 60 Day F&C or modify these terms and conditions at any time for any reason.
- 60 Day F&C and these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit any rights under the Australian/New Zealand Consumer Law or other applicable law.
- 60 Day F&C and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and claimants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- TaylorMade adidas Golf means adidas Australia Pty Limited, Level 1, 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave 3170 Australia (ABN 80 058 390 659).
Personal information of Eligible Participants will be collected by or on behalf of TaylorMade adidas Golf at the time of returning 60 Day F&C Footwear and will be used by TaylorMade adidas Golf, and may be disclosed to adidas' service providers and overseas related bodies corporate, for the purposes of administering 60 Day F&C, executing refunds and exchanges of 60 Day F&C Footwear and research and analysis purposes. If you do not provide the details requested, you may not participate in 60 Day F&C.
You have the right to access and correct any personal information held by TaylorMade adidas Golf and should direct any request to access, update or correct information to adidas at the address above.